We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
1. Fashion looks unique diamond look design makes applying makeup a fashion and luxurious experience.
2. Complete function pcs makeup brush set meets all your need of cosmetic application like powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, contouring, shading, highlighter, and shimmer.
3. Perfect gift: 8 pcs beautiful makeup brushes, a make up blender and a travel bag make up a great gift for you and your friend.
4. Professional makeup brushes: easy to stick powder, natural color, rendering uniform. Quickly and easily get a seamless and flawless look, even a beginner can create amazing finish with this complete and universal brushes set.
5. Synthetic fiber that is soft and durable denser and silkier than stiff animal hair. No shedding hair and not hurt your smooth skin.
Imported from INDIA.
Design:Start Makers 8 pcs
The bristles material : Soft and durable synthetic
fiber Handle material : gold plating plastic Color: pink hair,
champagn gold handle Package included : 8pcs * makeup brushes
Features : 1. Easy to stick powder, natural color, rendering
uniform. Quickly and easily get a seamless and flawless look,
even a beginner can create amazing finish with this complete and
universal brushes set2. Sophisticated and practical design, easy
to use and convenient to carry. 3. Compatible with any type of
foundation, cream, powder and blush. 4. Suitable for both
professional use and home use. How to clean makeup brushes 1. Run
the bristles under lukewarm water. Don't use hot water, as the
heat may damage the bristles. 2. Pour some baby shampoo to the
water. Add 1 teaspoon of baby hampoo into the cup and still
gently to combine. If you do not have baby shampoo, use liquid
castile soap instead. 3. Dip the brush into the mixture and
swirl. Only the bottom half of your brushes' bristles should be
swirled in the mixture to avoid water traveling up the handle. 4.
Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water. 5. Put the bristles dry,
then reshape them. 6. Let the brush air dry, then fluff it with